by Lianne Thomas
on Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 at 1:23pm.
It’s been a wild summer! Even through Covid-19, all of our real estate agents have stayed very busy selling homes on Mustang Island, Corpus Christi and Port Aransas. Sales have been very good, in fact, just last month, closed sales in Port Aransas were up a whopping 122.2% according to the housing market produced by the Corpus Christi Association of Realtors ! We’ve even brought on some new talent. Today we are shining a spotlight on one of our new agents, Jordan Traweek. Here’s a little info on Jordan…
1. How long have you been a REALTOR?? A little over 2 years
2. How long have you lived on the island? 4 Years
3. What your dream job was as a child? To be a boutique owner. I had a store in Stephenville before I moved to Port Aransas.
4. How did you get into real estate? I sold my boutique before moving to Port Aransas and had a friend that was in Real Estate. She loved it and recommended I try it as well. I love meeting new people and finding someone the perfect home is such a great feeling.
5. Best kept local secret about North Padre/Port Aransas? I don't know that it's a secret but Irie's! They have phenomenal food and friendly staff. I'm really looking forward to them re-opening.
6. Your favorite thing about Real Estate? Meeting new people and helping them find the perfect home.