We sat down with Keith McMullin, the Broker of Port Aransas Realty and Mustang Island Realty, for a little Q&A. Read on to learn more about Keith!
1. How long have you been a REALTOR? I got my license in 2005.
2. How long have you lived on the island? I moved to Port A from N Padre in 2001. I originally moved to N Padre in 1987.
3. What your dream job was as a child? Astronaut - I grew up in Houston and man first walked on the moon on my 5th Birthday. I was obsessed.
4. How did you get into real estate? I’ve been in sales most of my adult life. I had been in the telecom industry for a number of years and my job involved frequent air travel. After 9/11, I wanted to find a profession that didn’t involve living in hotels and airports. I didn’t really know anybody in real estate, but given the communities of Port A and N Padre, it just seemed like a good opportunity. I think I guessed correctly.
5. Best kept local secret about North Padre/Port Aransas? Gratitude. So many of us are incredibly grateful to call the island home. That is a real source of joy that effects everything we do. All these years later, I still wake up in morning and celebrate being able to live here. People work hard and save their money for the chance to come visit here once or twice a year. It is a blessing to call the island home.
6. Your favorite thing about Real Estate? I’m fortunate to be the broker for such an amazing group of individuals. It’s rewarding to support them and watch them succeed. Sure I enjoy working with clients directly, but it is more satisfying to me to help my team prosper.
Contact Info: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 361-739-5783
Website – https://www.TexasIslandProperties.com
Keith's Current Listings:
14801 State Hwy 361, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
2. 315 Oleander Unit #3C, Port Aransas, TX 78373
3. 315 Oleander Unit #3A, Port Aransas, TX 78373
4. 900 N Station St Unit #A2, Port Aransas, TX 78373